XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Boeing,Home Depot,Ikea, L'Oral and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you.(NYSE: XPO)
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Use all forms of communication to obtain information from external & internal sources to resolve open tasks
- Maintain quality and service levels whenworking with internal and external clients.
- Ensure issues are addressed immediately and appropriate parties are informed for on-time and proper resolution.
- Make customer (internal & external) satisfaction the primary "driver" for successful quality processes with internal and external Teams.
- Develop a working understanding of the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Work with internal departments to learn other functions that may enhance daily functions and also help increase knowledge.
- Continuously seek out opportunities toimprove current processes.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Facilitate and improve the efficiency ofthe current routing of freight bills and the billing cycle time fromcarrier freight bill to client payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Business or Transportation/Logistics or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of Audit, Account Receivable,Account Payable, loading planning, or Transportation/Logistics related experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbalcommunications skills and must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
- PC experience including spreadsheet anddata entry skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 18858872 gainesville