(PART-TIME) PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE ASSOCIATE MAJOR FUNCTION:
Works directly with customers to process furniture orders. Completes all aspects of the transaction including receiving payments and scheduling deliveries to ensure a magnificent Havertys experience.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE ASSOCIATE SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls as needed.
- Take payments over the counter.
- Balance transmittals/prepare bank deposits.
- Handle sales after completion by salesperson, including accepting payment on cash sales and down payments on charges. Get appropriate signatures on contracts and revolving charge agreements.
- Take complaints and write up customer service reports.
- Perform the daily pre-call activities for the store.
- Balance cash drawer every morning and evening.
- Complete designated computer reports assigned as needed.
- File customer tickets.
- Communicate with Havertys Credit Services for any A/R change.
- Maintain security on all money-related areas.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum one year experience in office environment with Microsoft Office experience required.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- Need to have strong math skills.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 18446512 gainesville